Steps to install Lightwell onto your Chromebook
If your Chromebook is already set up to download Android apps, follow this link:
If your Chromebook is managed by an IT Admin, your Chromebook will need to be approved by the admin. Click here to learn more.
Chromebook Installation Steps:
- Check that your Chromebook is on the compatible list that can run Android apps.
- Open the Launcher & Find the Play Store application or Search for it at the top. The Launcher is the "O" icon on the lower left corner.
- If you don't see the Play Store application >> Request Access to the Play Store from your IT admin. The admin can add Lightwell to the list of accepted apps.
- Open the Google Play Store and find "Lightwell" in the Apps section.
- Click the Install button to download Lightwell to your Chromebook. You're ready!
Want to learn more?
After installing Lightwell on your Chromebook, follow along to see what's possible and learn which license plan is best for you.