If you only have 5 minutes, this is a good place to start!
What is Lightwell?
Lightwell is the first professional software for anyone to build interactive apps without a developer. It's an end-to-end creative tool that gives you full control over the final product.
Here's a 2-min video showing the Lightwell interface:
- Lightwell is a professional tool that empowers students to build finished products without writing code.
- Lightwell is a desktop app compatible with Macs and Chromebooks (Check the list of acceptable Chromebooks).
- Lightwell Previewer is a mobile iOS app that pairs with the desktop app to enable live previewing and downloading of your app on an iPad or iPhone.
- Apps created in Lightwell export to Xcode, which can then be submitted to the Apple App Store.
- No limits to creation. No limit to the number of apps published.
Lightwell is a powerful tool to foster skills of the future.
- Teaches problem-solving, teamwork, communication and creativity.
- Encourages design thinking and computational thinking in a project-based environment.
- Empowers students to create digital content and take ownership of their learning.
Easy to Use:
- Simple to integrate across subjects and disciplines.
- No technical or coding experience necessary to get started (from students or teachers).
- No hardware, bits or pieces to clean up. Once the application is installed on student devices, you're ready to go!
Want to learn more?
If you have 15 minutes, see how Lightwell works with a free trial download of the software.